PLEASE BE ADVISED
We Need to Reschedule Your Appointment if……
• You are experiencing any flu like symptoms
• You are caring for anyone with flu like symptoms
• You have a fever-We will check upon entering the facility
Ways to Prevent spread of disease:
• Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
• Use an alcohol-based sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol
• Keep away from others that are sick
• Avoid touching high-touch surfaces in public places
• Avoid touching your face, nose, eyes, etc.
• Clean and disinfect household objects and surfaces in your home
Practice social distancing and wear PPE when appropriate- according to official state and federal recommendations.
We have instructed our staff members to stay home if they are having any flu like symptoms. We are also continuously sanitizing ALL touchable surfaces within the office to help with any public concerns.