Each year, a great many auto accident victims end up with injuries. Most people sustain mild or moderate auto injuries, but for some, it's severe. If an auto injury is left untreated, it may become a chronic condition that causes pain from time to time. Some injuries may even alter your day-to-day activities, denying you the quality of your life. Luckily, auto injuries our chiropractors can help restore your health after an accident.
A chiropractor on our team is a good choice for treating auto accident injuries since they specialize in helping to treat the root cause of your pain using non-invasive treatment methods. So, if you have an auto injury in Omaha, NE, book an appointment with us at West Omaha Chiropractic & Sports Injury Clinic for relief.
Common Auto Accident Injuries
If you have an auto accident, you may have one or more of the following injuries:
- Whiplash: Whiplash causes severe pain in your neck following an abrupt back and forth movement of your head.
- Bone fractures: It may happen in your legs, hands, or feet
- Concussions: Concussions cause dizziness, headaches, or vision problems.
- Sciatica: The accident's impact may cause the back structures to pinch or irritate the sciatic nerve, causing pain that radiates from the back to one leg.
- Herniated disc: Injury to the back may cause the vertebrae discs to shift out of place, pinching a nerve in the process. As a result, you experience pain, tingling, and numbness.
Musculoskeletal injuries involve sprains, strains, or damages that stretch or bend your ligaments, tendons, or muscles.
How Does a Chiropractor Help with an Auto Injury?
Unlike other forms of treatment, chiropractic care requires no medication or surgery, making it a safe treatment for all individuals, regardless of age. If you prefer to treat the root source of the problem, our chiropractors are the way to go. After proper diagnosis, a chiropractor on our team may apply any of the following treatment methods to treat your auto injury:
- Manipulations or chiropractic adjustments
- Cervical adjustments
- Stretching and exercises
- Massage therapy
- Ice and heat therapy
- Lifestyle changes
- Nutritional counseling
The Benefits of Our Chiropractors’ Treatment after an Auto Accident
There are many benefits of seeking chiropractic care following an accident. If you visit our Omaha, NE, chiropractor, you may enjoy the following benefits:
- Non-invasive treatment
- Help in recovering from whiplash
- Quick pain relief
- Increased range of motion
- Reduce inflammation
- Relieved stress
- Reduced scar tissue
- Identifies and treats hidden injuries
Contact Us for a “Chiropractor Near Me”
If you or your loved ones have an auto accident injury, don't suffer in pain. Chiropractic treatment can help you get back to your everyday life sooner than you think. Are you searching for a good chiropractor in Omaha, NE, and its surroundings? Our chiropractic team at West Omaha Chiropractic & Sports Injury Clinic has can help numerous injuries, including auto injuries. Call us at (402) 334-4700.