Health BenefitsEvery muscle in your body hurts and youíre just aching to get a massage, but it seems like such an extravagance in terms of money and time. Yet, many different activities make up a good wellness routine and massage is just one of those elements in addition to nutrition, exercise and chiropractic care. So donít feel guilty when you call to schedule that massage!
Physical, Mental & Emotional Health Benefits of Massage:
Just keep in mind that a massage is not a substitute for chiropractic care!
- Massage improves the circulation of oxygen-carrying blood to the extremities and helps in eliminate wastes from the body
- Massage relaxes you, relieves stress and anxiety, and supports feelings of general wellbeing
- Massage works with your chiropractic care to retrain muscles that support your spine
- Massage helps in managing the pain associated with certain physical conditions, such as arthritis and sciatica
- Massage serves to either stimulate or relax the nervous system, depending on the type of massage being administered
- Massage may have an effect on weight loss it helps to burst fat capsules and the fat is reabsorbed into the bloodstream